Equality and Diversity
myFACE training is committed to complying with the Equality Act 2010, any other relevant legislation and the current GDC Standards by positively promoting equality and diversity. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other reasons such as special needs, health, lifestyle or any other consideration.
* Can make translation services available for delegates who need them.
* Considers delegates disabilities and make reasonable adjustments to allow them to receive training which meets their needs.
* Makes the specific needs of individuals the centre of their training.
* Responds positively to the diverse needs and experiences of our delegates.
* Does not express their personal beliefs, including political, religious or moral beliefs, to delegates in any way that exploits their vulnerability or could cause them distress.
* Undergoes training in equality legislation requirements.